Utilisation of HAL’s Test facilities by Private Industries
1. Test Facilities available at HAL
For details of test facilities at HAL for testing of materials and Environmental Testing of components, specification of Testing and rate for testing. For details click on following links
2. Registration of Private Industries for use of test facilities
- The Private Industry already registered with HAL as approved vendor and hosted in HAL vendor directory can directly avail the test facilities.
3. Procedure for new private Industries to use HAL testing facility
The private Industry who are new and wants to utilise HAL test facilities should produce the following credentials to HAL.
i. Company profile
ii. Income tax return for last 3 years
iii. Audited balance sheet / P&L statement for last 3 years
Verification will be carried out by HAL
4. Procedure to avail the test facilities by a private industries
- The private industry shall submit the end use certificate, Non-disclosure declaration form along with the Test facility request.
- The private industries will forward the testing requirements along with the sample details to HAL F&F Division through marketing department.
- HAL will review the testing requirements and advise the customer for the specific sample size details.
- On acceptance of feasibility and test requirements, HAL will advise approximate testing charges for the customer to issue a formal Acceptance letter / Purchase order.
- On completion of test, HAL will advise the actual test charges to the customer.
- Payment for all Tests Services would need to be made against the proforma invoice provided to them prior to collection of the report.
- On realisation of the payment, the lab report will be issued to the customer. Additional copies of the report attract extra payment.
5. General terms & conditions
6. Contact details of Nodal Officer
- The test services to private industries will be made available, subject to availability of spare capacity.
- All transportation of material (including loading / unloading) from / to HAL’s testing premises is the responsibility of the private industry.
- Personnel from private industries to produce proof of Identity / authorisation letter.
- Inspection of the specimen/ materials will be done by security staff at the HAL premises.
- The test charges are applicable for standard test procedures. In case of any additional tests, charges will be suitably revised depending on the test requirements.
- Applicable charges are exclusive of VAT / Service / other taxes
- For cancellation of allotted slot, 25% of the testing charges will be forfeited
- HAL will not be responsible for loss / damage to the sample / test pieces while carrying out the test(s).
Foundry and Forge Division,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Mr Srimanta Ku Pandab,
Foundry and Forge division, HAL, Bangalore
FAX : 08022315521
HAL Hyderabad (SLRDC)
Mr. J M M Rao
DGM(PMS,PPG,BTD & IT)
Ph:040-2382 6209/6207/040 2377 5336
Fax: 040-2387 9570
Accessories Division, ASERDC
Mr. Puneet Panthary
DGM(Mktg & BD),
Accessories Division, Lucknow
Tel No. 0522- 2350963
Fax No. 0522-2340335/8