TM333 2B2 / TM333 2M2 Turbo shaft engine powers ALH MK I, II & Cheetal Helicopter respectively. These engines are repaired / overhauled under license from M/s. Turbomeca, France.
• Modular construction with annular air intake, two stage axial compressor together with a centrifugal compressor driven by a single stage turbine.
• Annular reverse flow combustion chamber.
• Single stage free turbine with a through shaft driving a reduction gear unit.
• Full authority digital engine control. (FADEC).
• Simple installation and easy access for maintenance.
• Low specific fuel consumption.